Not able to Connect SQL Server Database

Error in connecting to Datasource: BIPP-API-ERR-211 : Server encountered error while testing a datasource connection (Error Connecting Datasource: lookup DESKTOP-9BQK0EE on 10.32.0.10:53: no such host)

Error in connecting to Datasource: BIPP-API-ERR-211 : Server encountered error while testing a datasource connection (Error Connecting Datasource: Unable to get instances from Sql Server Browser on host DESKTOP-9BQK0EE: dial udp: lookup DESKTOP-9BQK0EE on 10.32.0.10:53: no such host)

I am using SQL SERVER 2019 and local database.
I also tried with my QA DB in Azure (I did the whitelisting of IP Address), which is giving this type of error.
Please recommend

Hi @ZeeshanSystematix for connecting to your local database, you would need to setup SSH Tunnel.

Can you please post error message which you are receiving on connecting to QA DB in Azure?

Hi @shubhsharma10 , thanks for the reply…
And can you please help me out in some tutorials to setup the SSH Tunnel in my local machine
the error message for QA DB is

Hi @ZeeshanSystematix Can you please try connecting to QA DB with Encryption disabled option

@shubhsharma10 YEs I tried , but the same error message

Hi @ZeeshanSystematix The error you are seeing happens when your DNS server is not able to resolve host name of Azure vm. Can you please ping hostname either through ping or nslookup command on CLI. Please let me know what is the result